Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Marvel Vs Capcom 1970's Ryu Vs Conan by MiOWorks!


Well here is a dream pairing eh?! This was one of the first ideas I came up with for the Marvel Vs Capcom 1970s series. I mean, you gotta have Conan and Ryu duke it out right? The two toughest hottest guys from both companies! :D Conan was HUGE in the 70's and 80's. I of course was only able to read his stuff in the 80s, as I was only just born at the tail end of disco decade. To me Conan and Marvel go together perfectly. It was a huge disappointments when they no longer had the license. It was such an icon inspirational comic of my childhood. It would be so incredible to see him in Marvel Vs Capcom 3 instead of the Trickster.

Well thanks to MiOworks we get a very sexy glimpse of what this might have been like! His Conan is extra pumped! MiO gave him some sweet ass glistening pecs, blazing pink nipples and skin baked a perfect brown in the sun. His foreskin looks so tight that it's pinching around that expanding pink head. I bet it's extra sensitive at this point! Ryu will have fun licking it's precum off in a few moments! :P I like the frizzy loin cloth MiO gave him. No way that thing can hide that monster cock!

Ryu is no slouch either, he has big muscular arms and huge upper body. Can he really take on the mighty Cimmerian with any hope of winning? XD I do have to say, I dig the friendly expression both men wear on as they spar with each other. MioWorks did some extraordinary special effects for the fireball in this piece. When I zoomed into the image, I noticed a lot of nice little touches. Thanks MioWorks! We will have to revisit Conan again some day for sure! :D

4 comments:

  1. "HADOKEN" with a oaning voice :D thats gonna be it - FallenAngel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the muscle levels and the shiny shiny skin! :D I am not all too familiar with the 1970s version thingy you mention here, actually. I am soooo uninformed! D: lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ryu. Ryu is very sexy !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words Benoit! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...