Tuesday, May 17, 2011

King of Fighers 98 Calendar Art

I don't know how rare this is, but I have never found these anywhere else. I found a lot of nice SNK scans last night, so I am going to start sharing them here. Here is a selection from my favorite KOF game King of Fighters 98. The Calendar came with the Neo Geo CD game.

This image is so freaking sexy!


I like how boyish Kyo girlfriend looks on the jumbotron. I wonder if that was done slightly on purpose? XD
I have seen these next 2 around. They are not particularly good scans of the images either.

Some assorted KOF 98 art:

Art used on one of the game boxes. Kyo you look so fine in that outfit. :P
Two very nice scans from the awesome KOF on Neo Geo Pocket. Glad I played this after I played Match of the Millennium. What an awesome system that was.
The King of Fighters '98 4 Koma Ketteiban, a comedic Manga

This one is not a Manga, but a collection of short stories with only a few original pictures included.
Wonderful art from Last Blade.

2 comments:

  1. I do like Iori giving the cat milk :D his old profile he dislike violence O_O b -FallenAngel

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL it's Neo brand milk to boot! :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...