Friday, October 28, 2011

Vann Illia and Peng Get in the Halloween Spirit By MiOworks

Happy Halloweekend everybody!!! (Remember when Fox kids did Halloweekend? Do they still do that? :I) Anyway for the next 4 days I have lots of surprises in store for you guys. Art from Sirio, FallenAngel, Kagami06 and from around the net.
The stage is set, so let's raise the curtain and lower the backdrop. The players are anxious to get this show on the road! Let's start off this witching hour post with something spellbinding from MiOworks! ;D


Here Vann Illia and Peng enjoy the best a gay Halloween can offer. Skimpy costumes, perfect bodies and hard cocks! :P MiO did a magnificent job with the boys. Look at Vanns eyes sparkle as he dons his kingly attire. He is so happy just to pretend to be in the role he so desperately desires. I think those baby blues are the nicest eyes MiO has ever drawn. He certainly does one sweet Vann. What lovely locks of hair that top that pefect body. Ah, but even in a Kings outfit, Vann's childlike demeanor shines though in MiOworks art. The stance is too precious. With his hand set in a fist at his side, he waits with child like impatience for his lover to reach his dick. XD How adorable!
I have said so much already and hardly mentioned Peng, who looks super in Zorro outfit. The upside pose is just wild and crazy. I was excited to see MiO pull it off with such style and flair. Love Pengs big legs and ass! XD Vann better not be selfish, that uncut meat needs some attention. Better pull it back before it burst Barbarian boy! ;P
This is based on preexisting idea I had that MiOworks and I took and gave a real holiday spin too. I had images of a cool king costume and Zorro outfit I wanted the guys to be wearing. It was MiOworks brilliant idea to make Vann a pumpkin king!!! Way too cool! XD He also came up with the ever so fitting backdrop idea. He asked me if I liked it and I told him that a stage is the perfect platform for these two spot light stealing studs!
Thank so much MiOworks! Happy Halloween to you my friend! ^O^

Here's a random Halloween costume picture I just found. A sexy Osiris, or Pharaoh with Anubis! I have no more Egyptain themed art to post before Halloween, so I am sticking it here! XD

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...