Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Magic Of Little Nemo The Dream Master's Music

Before I go off to SlumberLand, I wanted to share with you guys some beautiful remixes from the Capcom game Little Nemo The Dream Master.
Today I lost someone who played a small, but wonderful role in my childhood. The person that gave me my first book on Dinosaurs. Something that helped ignite my passion for the creatures as a small boy. This music helps me return to those simpilar days of Fruit Loops and story books and remember her better. u__u

Little Nemo the Dream Master (Stage 1) - Piano Score



Little Nemo the Dream Master - Topsy Turvy Piano


Little Nemo the Dream Master (Stage 3) - Piano Score



Little Nemo (NES) RRemixed

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...