Sunday, October 14, 2012

Space Cadet #2 Poll

Help Save Striders Future! 

Hey everyone. It's been over 2 years since the release of Space Cadet #1. The second book in this series along with Zahn #3 are the two comics I am personally looking forward to the most. From what I can gather the next chapter will have even more centaurs in it. :D   Sadly the fate of the series has been left hanging for some time. Patrick had mentioned on his site that fan reaction dictated that people wanted to see him take on the second book himself. While there have been updates on Zahn, there has been very little regarding Space Cadets adventures. I know a lot of people really enjoyed Space Cadet and the characters. (Especially by looking at all the various searches for it and Strider that lead to this site.)
So I put up a poll today, asking you guys, the fans which artist you would most enjoying seeing take on the next chapter of Cadet and Striders adventure! Please show your support and vote!

(PS I would have included artists from this site, such as Fallen, Caravaggia and Maduinshorn, who have drawn some mind blowing Centaur images, but I only went with people that are currently working for Class, or have been commissioned by them to produce works.) 
 

 Totally Random Smurf I found on E-Bay. How cute is this Smurf Centaur? XD 



You can check out my review of the first book by Clicking below:
Space Cadet Book 1 Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...