Thursday, November 8, 2012

Gay Centaur Orgy Time!

After a crazy week I am so ready for the weekend and its..only...Thursday..morning.  Well the boyz are already in party mode, with this explosive orgy scene created by Baralust.  This whole thing started some time ago.  It was one of those wild commissions that just got crazy and crazier.  He's got tail action, dildo action, foreskin pulling and..well...I think Baralust really pushed the limits here. XD  We went to the extreme with the positioning of the Reptile Man Kraw Lash. What was Kraw Lash doing just moments ago?  Jerking that big green dick off? um...maybe. XD
The men are look like super stars here.  Equinnus the Centaurs hair flows beautifully and his face? Wow! That's gotta be one of Baralusts sexiest yet.  So chiseled. :D  Vann is like, 'hey are you cumming already?  You always cum so fast."  Hee hee.  I am really happy to share this with you guys today!

4 comments:

  1. Hot pic.
    I've (tried to) draw Sinep. The drawing is awful, but you can make an idea of how he looks like. Please check my Y-gallery profile.
    I've also post the third part of my story.

    gatto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thіs infοrmation іs invaluable. How сan I find οut moгe?
    Feel free to visit my homepage ... Loans for Bad Credit

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...