Thursday, November 14, 2013

Animated Comic #2 The Horny Halloween Hot Tub!

I just got home from some Christmas shopping, but I am already ready to jump right back into the Halloween spirit. As I said before, everyday is Halloween in my world. ;D  I am super excited to share this with you guys.  Gene worked his ass off on this! ^O^

DinosaurPrince's Kingdom Proudly Presents:

 Horror Of the Horny Halloween Hot Tub! 
  
Staring: Belvadar,  
Class Comics Zahn Son Of Winter 
and
FallenAngels Kappa Master, Oni 

Art By Genelightfoot  Story By Dinosaurprince

Belvadar came to my window on All Saints day morning.  He woke me up from a deep sleep.  The sun wasn't even up yet.  He couldn't wait to tell me the details of his Halloween night.  I listened in quite awe to his tale.  Belvadar had brought his new friend Zahn to his neck of the woods, so he could enjoy Halloween for the first time.  They wound up exploring a house that had more tricks then treats.  Help  yourself to some stale Candy Corn and prepare to enjoy his yarn, as recreated for you by Gene and myself.
 
It's never too later for Halloween fun! Look!  I still have some decorations up. :P  Coming in February, we will have tons of Christmas comics! Hee hee.  Just kidding.  Actually since I was not very well during the Halloween season, I feel like it went by way too fast, so a little extra celebration is just what the doctor ordered.  Believe it, or not, this isn't the final Halloween themed image on the way.  (Though I may just save that one for next year.)  
I want to thank Gene for working so hard on this comic.  He filled each page with a ton of unexpected effects and details.  He cranked out each page at a very fast pace too.  He did a spectacular job on all three men.  I think this is his first time taking on all four.  So that present a challenge for him from the get go, without a doubt.  I also want to thank FallenAngel and Patrick Fillion for their support and for letting us use their wonderful characters.  Also want to thank Adonix and Aneroes for their helpful input and kind comments.  Thanks guys!

I'm still discovering new Halloween stuff.  I missed the new Stripshow.  Luckily, this cool Halloween Stripshow Comic was posted about a week ago in the Class Comics Tumblr.  You gotta check out Jacob Motts funny one pager, featuring Diablo!

http://tmblr.co/ZXfWbxz9R0DY
To view it, click here! 



Check out more animations, comics and hot fun at Genelightfoots official blog site HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...