Sunday, November 10, 2013

Muscular Mummy Man March

It's never ending Halloween around here still. Continuing that, I have a massive image FallenAngel completed working on, just as the that deadly storm left his country. He and his family are fine, but he has caught a horrible flu during the events of the storm, so send him some well wishes if you can! This is his biggest single image ever!  I got this idea in my head after watching the Mummy on Turner Classic Movies.  I wish there really was a mummy movie with this kind of threat!  I hope you guys enjoy it as much as we enjoyed creating it.

Halloween night has fallen on Egypt.  Time for our Mummy Angel to get to work.  Here we have Immatopmon leading the legions of sexy undead for some scary seductions!  




3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...