Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Check out Maduinshorns Tumblr

Hey guys.  Been awhile!  I have been meaning to post about this for a number of weeks.  Madiunshorn has been busy sketching and sharing many of his works in private.  I was really happy when he told me that he opened up a tumblr site to parade his many sketches and new pieces to his fans. ^_^  This is great, as posting here lacks the restrictions of many art sites. The tumblr is just starting, but there is already a lot to see! I am sure it's gonna explode in time. Maduinshorn loves to sketch and draw. He's already got many wonderful images from the anime Kill La Kill and his favorite Rival Schools characters Batsu and Hayato!  Here is a little preview for you all! 

Check out his tumblr: 





Got some stuff in the works, including a little Christmas magic from FallenAngel and I coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...