Sunday, August 31, 2014

Locus The Little Merman..er..Sektan?

Hey everyone!  I got a few great end of summer posts for you guys, starting with this smashing piece by Rubensum.  With Patricks birthday on the way, I found myself going over many ideas for him, over the last few weeks.  I had talked at length with a few artists regarding making some of the Class Comics characters and some of my own boys into Mermen.  While Rubensum was busy at work with another incredible piece, he surprised me with his version of Locus as a Merman! I couldn't think of a better pose for the Mersektans first appearance then this lovely tribute to The Little Mermaid!  Rub loves some greens and it shows here in every striking detail.  Check out that tail and that magnificent cock!  Slipper sexy with a hunky alien mermen...That's the way I want to end my summer vacation!


Of course life under the sea is not all it's cracked up to be, what with those circumcisions via crab...
Yep, that's about equal to the pain most people going back to school tomorrow are feeling....


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...