Sunday, August 10, 2014

Satyrs Know How To Party

Yesterday was Yelmos birthday.  I asked FallenAngel help make him an extra special birthday greeting.  We couldn't pick just one of his legendary Satyrs, so of course we used both. Bakkhos has the cake and the Fared has the wine.  Both have lovely muscles and huge uncut cocks at the ready, just in case Yelmo would rather have meat first rather then pastry.  FallenAngel really gave this a super anime promotional image feel.  It's like something from anime video game instruction booklet, or a poster calendar. With a calendar hunks like this, every day would be a birthday party. 
Happy Birthday Yelmo!

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe how awesome this drawing is, thank you very much my friend. :D
    I could reply until now, I had lost my password for my blog. Lol
    Big hugs ofr you and FallenAngel. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...