Saturday, September 27, 2014

Witch Boy Blaine's Candy Cauldron

Well Summer is officially over, so it is with great anticipation that I start the Halloween season here in our little kingdom. This year we are starting off with a touch of class.  An utterly charming painting done by Astasia666.  On that echos the very finest vintage Halloween pieces.

All the around the cauldron cats form a merry ring
Gayly awaiting the candy Blain will Fling
Candy fragrance fills the air attracting Halloween pair so beau
The sexy and enchanting Misters Crow and Scarecrow!

I really how you guys like it.  It's been too long since we featured her art here.  I really wanted to do something extra special with her because of that.  So instead of the usual bookmark style pieces, we went with a huge festive piece. :)  I couldn't think of a better way to start the season then bringing back and old friend in such style and class. 
I have many more Halloween pieces coming.  This  year I plan to introduce a new Halloween character and post stuff from around the net that fits the gay erotic Halloween theme!  Maybe I should run a contest...


2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done her art style is very sexy and lovable :D - FallenAngel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, Astasia did a nice job on that! Crow looks a bit excited to get some. :-)

    I'm looking forward to more Halloween posts, DP. And Orctober is coming up soon, too; I wonder if we'll see any of them around.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...