Sunday, October 12, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving 2014

Hey everyone! FallenAngel and I just want to wish all our Canadian fans a very happy Thanksgiving.  Peng is enjoying a humble feast, cause Vann...Well Vann has taken over this table, tacos and all.  Wait!  Thanksgiving TACOS?  Fallen what are you serving our heroes???? :P


Fallen was kind enough to draw this up quickly yesterday.  He certainly didn't spare the details (or the muscles) despite the short time frame!  I'm going out for a big Thanksgiving dinner myself.  It will be the first time since I can remember, when I didn't actually have to help prepare the meal myself.  I went shopping on Friday and picked up some cool treats, including these rarely seen in Canada Día de Muertos chocolate skulls!!! I think this is the first time I have ever seen them here to be honest.


I think I was more in a Halloween mood, then a Thanksgiving one, cause I picked up the Sally too, while trying to get something special for the people that invited me to dinner.


More from me later tonight, when I reveal our newest cast member!!! Hope you will come check it out. :)

1 comment:

  1. Well I was adding food on the table and I remember our one-shot Vann taco gag we did so I add it ^_^ - FallenAngel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...