Thursday, October 23, 2014

Jasper And Belvadar Wish You A Happy Halloween 2014!

I've been holding back this one for a long time!  I was debating if I should keeping waiting and post it on Halloween night, but Ernz1318 masterpiece just couldn't be contained any longer.  Originally commissioned late last year, it's been sitting for 10 long lonely months in the vault. It was so special, I just had to wait for Halloween, even though I debated posting it several times during the year.  Anyway, I finally felt tonight that it is high time to let these boys come out and party! I am very excited to share Ernz ultra epic vision of Belvdar and Jasper on a super spooky Halloween night. Dig that background!  Perfect for the night of ghouls!  The Halloween hunks are playing 'put out the pumpkin' with cum no less. ;)   


To see more of Ernz1318's wild art and commission him yourself, check out his gallery on Deviantart!

http://ernz1318.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...