Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Precursor Pit

Hey guys.

I fucked up my hand pretty good tonight.  I was doing too much at the gym.  I guess I want to look like one of Maduinshorns muscle men, that he has been flooding his tumblr with these days.  Super Smash Brothers 3DS certainly has inspired him a lot.  I asked him if he would be so kind to take on Kid Icarus for me.  Seeing how Pit gets muscular at the end of the original title, I think you will agree that Maduinshorns take on him is very fitting. Too bad Nintendo never went down this path again.  These are the funny sketches he sent, as his cock is first release and then his clothes fall off.  This is just the start.  Maduinshorn and I have even more fun in store for the Icarus angel! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...