Monday, June 22, 2015

Star Wars Rebels Handjob!

Hey guys, last month I started to watch Star Wars Rebels. You know what got my interest?  I had played the pinball game on my ipod!  I wasn't expecting to be drawn into the show at all.  I thought one episode in, I would be out.  Much to my surprise the story struck a few cords with me.  Maybe it's because the main character Ezra Bridger is so much like Aladdin, or the episodes felt so reminiscent of the Disney Afternoon of old.  All I know is, the more I watched, the more I wanted to see.  With its cool 70s sci-fi vibe, the show set 5 years prior to the first film, feels very much made out of the cradle of thought that created Star Wars.  Yeah it's a bit cheesy, it's a kids show and it's certainly not perfect.  BUT it's got humor, wit, good characters and a fun story. It feels like the original trilogy.  They're rebels that don't have much going for them, except each other.  I like that.  It feels like going back in a place and time that's never been explored. This little pocket of Star Wars when things were shit and people first started to fight back.  I find it exciting and I find the leads to be very sexy....
Which was why I asked Phausto to create a rather naughty picture.  Tonight we have a slightly older Ezra Bridger walking in on a romantic scene between his master and the captain of the Ghost.  Fitting in with Fathers Day yesterday, Ezar gets a full view of his somewhat adopted father blowing his jedi load all over his perfectly sculpted body.  The force is strong with Ezra, as his own uncut cock has grown to the size of a lightsaber as he's matured.  He's got more foreskin that his cock clearly needs, making a droopy thick skin shield for him to play with and imagine docking onto his master cut dick with.  Hera is the one having the most fun her, edging out Kanans cum with strong strokes from bother her hands, mixed with sensual rubbing from her heaving green bosom. 




Phausto did an incredible job with the concept.  He created the characters perfectly in his Disney style.  We really wanted to give the characters stronger, more defined bodies.  His attention to the slightest character detail, coupled with his gift with cocks leaves me precuming each time I glance at these images!  Truly a dream come true for any fan of the series, but especially for me! hee hee.

You can see my post about Star Wars Rebels on my tumblr. I just show off a few images and talk about one aspect of why I enjoyed the show so much.
Dinosaurprince's Tumbling Kingdom Star Wars Rebels.

Please check out the Phausto Tumblr for more hot images! 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...