Saturday, October 10, 2015

Let's Get This Party Started! Happy B-Day Guytoonist!

Time for a Saturday Night party!   I along with FallenAngel the artist of this joyous piece,sent out  big birthday wishes to our dear GuyToonist with this digital birthday card.  As Guy said to us, when ever JD appears, you know Halloween is right around the corner.  I think that's been very true around here for the past few years!  Belvadar is enjoying some dancing with the Jersey Devil in the pale moon light.  Gotta do that kind of dancing in the nude!  No better way!  FallenAngels nice thick lines, give the boys an extra ounce of cute! I love the beautiful cocks, but my eyes keep moving to that super sweet looking layer cake. Hmmmm chocolate and vanilla .. I wonder what the bird record player is playing?  One of Guytoonists favorite tunes no doubt!
Many happy returns of the day Guytoonist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...