Sunday, February 28, 2016

Cum Catching With Kagami06

Raise a chalice in celebration everyone! It's the return of Kagami06 on this blog.  It's also the return of Steko, a character we haven't seen around these parts in some time!  He's been given the honor of having drinks with ruler of the Dinosaurs.  Only one catch, he has to fill the cubs with copious amounts of cum!  Okay, so that's not really a catch for the young stegosaurus man. Missing any royal cum though, results in severe punishment. (Administered anally.)  As much as Steko would like to think about that monster cock penetrating him as a good thing, his terrified virgin ass is telling him, that this is not an entry level position for the prince to take. 


Super huge thanks to Kagami06 for doing this. He brought such power to the prince, along with so much expression to both characters.  The image would make a wonderful two page spread in a comic, or a poster in more liberal world. :P  His interpretation of the characters has got me physicked to do more with Prince and Steko.  Poor Stekos been left out for far too long.  I hopefully can get him to color this once I get enough funds together. (I had massive work done in my mouth this weeks, so I am hurting financially and physically right now!)

I have reason to raise the wine glass today as well.  I decided to play Rank Mode in Splatoon. I always play it when trying to get perfect gear. You get more points per match. Sadly, if I don't get perfect gear, I reload my save and start anew.  All my ranked points vanish, as well as the money. I've been sitting at around S50 for months now.  So, yesterday after getting a perfect re-spawn head gear and sitting at S60, I decided to go for S+ Rank.  It didn't take too long, or much effort.  Save for around S90 when the game pitted me against teams composed of nothing but JRs and Taks. Ugh...They need to nerf Inkzooka again.  4 of those things going at once is worse than 4 E-liters any day.
Anyway...I made it! Yeah, hail to the prince boys! XD And to hear people bitch online, you would think this was hard to do. (Okay ego, calm your ass.)


My set was composed of Special Savor Fang mask, PERFECT, Bomb Range shirt up with one Bomb Range sub and 2 Special Savers and Special Duration up shoes with two Special Charge subs and one Bomb Range sub. I used this for splat zones.  I can defend the zone at a safe distance and go to town with my bomb rush, keeping people at bay for a long time. 

 After obtaining this Perfect Quick Re-Spawn gear, I decided to go to town on Tower Control.  See the shirt in the middle? I had that with the final sub being a special charge up in another save.  I couldn't get it perfect, but I loved how it came out. I had to give it up, as I ordered these headphones on another USB. I kept the save and they came in with two subs. I couldn't pass up getting a perfect, which I got.  I feel shitty about letting it go, but Swim Speed is always sweet too.  Maybe one day I will get this perfect.  There is no denying how awesome a perfect re-spwan gear is, so no tears.

I pissed off a lot of people in Tower Control with this set. I die and come RIGHT back. There is no WAITING TO RE-SPWAN.  As soon as the message is about to appear, I am alive again!!! I wore the fuck out of the other team. Heavy Asian Accent: "LOOK HE BACK AGAIN!"  LOL such a horrible strategy, I know, but God it was fun.  Hey, if I wanted to be evil, I would have used a fucking Luna Blaster, or Roller for constant one hit kill cheese. 
So am I going to go for S+99?  Hmmm I doubt it. I will dabble in S+, but my heart belongs to Turf Wars.  I just adore that mode.  I don't like Rain Maker much, but I do like the hot mess that is Tower and Splat Zones are like mini Turf Wars.  Who knows?  When I hit B+ and then A+, I was going to stop.  Gotta chase that carrot, right?
You guys can add me in Splatoon. Just send me a message and I will tell you my user name. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...