Thursday, September 8, 2016

Bound To Zahn

Inspiration for this image came to me Aneros own insatiable hunger for the men I find on Tumblr. I often send him lots of goodies in hopes of creating some inspiration.  I wasn't sure if I wanted to ask him to drawn Zahn, or Cam for the piece, but the more I developed the kind of pose I wanted, the more we both leaned towards Zahn.  It was the snowflake necklace I found that pretty much sealed the deal. I had never seen anything that screamed that it was made for the character, that much before!  I wanted Zahn to be dealing with some love chains and it was Voider that decided that they belonged shacked to the base of his shaft. (How did I not figure that in?)  Good thing I work with such creative minds and amazing talents like him.  He even bestowed Zahn with a bit of a 5 o'clock shadow, that sent Patrick to heaven! XD


The king of cold, adores the icy metals touch on his skin.  The massive shackle at the base of his cock sends waves of pleasure up his shaft. Cum guzzles out at his dick tries to achieve a full orgasm again and again, tough contact with the metal alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...