Saturday, December 17, 2016

Santa Rikuo's Got A Bag Of 90s Memories

Merry Christmas everyone.  I have a couple nice Christmas images to share with you this week, along with a very special ending to the year.  I decided to ask FallenAngel to do a Capcom Christmas image for us this year.  20 years have gone by since I bought Nightstalkers for the Sega Saturn, because a certain merman had stolen my heart.  20 years and I still love this green dude like a dizzy teen. God, time goes by so fast. So it was with great excitement that I watched Fallen once again draw the fishy hunk.  I had a special request, that FallenAngel fill Santas sack with as many fun surprises as he could.  Can you point out all the characters?  I hope your dreams come true this holiday.  Fallen continues to help me realize mine...even if they have to remain a pen and paper fantasy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...