Monday, May 15, 2017

Ixy Sprays His Load By Barnabi Art!

Tonights piece comes with a very special thank you to Maduinshorn.  Maduinshorn is extremely good at finding and reposting the works of artist on Tumblr, especially thoughs in need. His recent posting of the works of a fellow Mexican artist named Barnabi Art really caught my eye.  I was in the market for getting a picture for Lastmanouthere and decided to bravely ask if he would like to draw our Mayan dream boat.  I got a resounding yes, once he saw the subject matter!   The following weeks were met with pleasant conversations and fun updates.  He was a delight to work with and I fully recommend him if you wish to have a picture done to perfection, as below!  I think you will agree that the image has a Disney cell like quality to it, that brings it a huge amount of class and beauty!  Ixy is in amazing form.  After many gorgeous pictures from other artist, I am glad to have this to end Lastmans birthday with one final bang.. (and spurt of cum.)  Hope you guys love it!



If you would like to see more of his works you can check out his tumblr here:
http://barnabi-art.tumblr.com/

You can thank me later... XD


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...