Sunday, May 21, 2017

Smilo Spurts Onto Sunday

It's a dark and stormy morning here in Dinosaurprince's Kingdom....The perfect weather to sit inside and do a little exploring through old boxes and hard drives.  In my search I came across a few images I had forgot to post during 2013.  For you that know me, you may recall that 2013 was a very difficult year for me.  I lost 2 family members and struggled to keep employed at job where my contract was renewed on a seemingly monthly bases. I know for a fact that doing art projects with people really helped keep me focused and happy.  Sadly as time went by, I assumed I had posted more than I did.  So here is a first of a small number of images that I will be posting in the coming weeks.  This one, as you can see is of Smilo.  Here he stands on dry sun parched ground spewing his goo, as he thinks lovingly of Dimata.  He cock has been begging to be played with for hours.  It's throbbing and ballooning up like never before.  He can barely handle it as pulsates and gets bigger, heavier and fatter with each stroke.  Perhaps his love water will spring life into the soil.  It was drawn to perfect by Urbanmusiq and like the others is crime that it has remained hidden from the world for so long.  It's inspiringly sexy, I hope you will agree!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...