Friday, June 16, 2017

Gaze Upon The Glory Of Dinosaur Prince

Hello!  I've been saving this one for last, cause it's from LASTMANOUTHERE...lol Actually no, I wanted to close off the birthday series with the prince of them all, by my dear sweet friend.  (I actually have one final piece, but that is going to go up to celebrate a special event next month.  You might be able to guess what that is, if you know my greatest addiction....)  I couldn't have wished for a more regal and wonderful image of the Dinosaur Prince.  Seeing him twice from two buds was super heart warming.  Here he appears, an unparalleled visage for a man,  standing tall, just waiting for you to take his hand and lead you into his kingdom of adventure.  Today Arms might be coming out, but dang if it isn't the release of Dicks here at DPK.  Lastmanoutthere sure knows how to order up some big sausage.  I think I should take back my last comment, cause most guys would rather grab, or be grabbed, by that massive 20 inch dinosaurman dick into the kingdom!!!  Those balls are so big and heavy, cum is just oozing out of that cut cocks head.  I can just imagine what a full release would be like.  Enough to populate the world full of dinosaurs again, no doubt.....



Thank you very much Lastmanouthere.  You are my prince of imagination and heart!
\

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...