Friday, February 16, 2018

Horny Year Of The Dog

Kung Hei Fat Choi everyone!  Happy Year Of The DOG!  I think we all know that my favourite animale is Spot from Class Comics.  So I says to FallenAngel about a week ago, that we just gotta get an image of Patrick Fillions Mandog done to ring in the lunar new year.  FallenAngel obliged and really went to town.  I suggested a pose and plush puppy.  I knew he would love designing the costume and he did such a great job.  Thank goodness Spot is keeping those fireworks held high!  All that is missing are the red pockets. Maybe they are hidden on the other side of his cock head, tucked into that super tight foreskin.  The might be deep in his ass and only a little fisting will release them!  Whatever the case may be, FallenAngel and I wish you a day full of good fortune and year full of wonders!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...