Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Peng: The Mightiest Muscle By Cabaretbara

Hey guys!  One of the greatest things about doing this blog, has been all the new experiences through meeting wonderful people over the years. When the biggest gay art site died, it suddenly became a lot harder to tap into the well of talent in the then shattered community.  Thankfully places like Tumblr exist.  There I have found many new artist I have come to adore. It can be a challenge to keep up with friends and new talents on Tumblr, as it is a literal image dumping ground.  Every so often though, you get the lucky chance of seeing a style you truly adore and being able to reach out and work with said.
Such is the case with the Canadian artist Cabaretbara.    His wonderful site is filled with men from all over the world drawn in his sexy style.  There is quite a variety of men on his site and I highly recommend checking it out through the link below.  Out of all of them something really struck me with the way he captured men of various Asian decent.  So I decided when I found out that he is doing commissions, that Peng just had to be my first request!  I hope you guys love it!


Peng is being very boastful tonight.  He wants to show you all that every muscle on him is super strong.  None as mighty perhaps as his phallus. Especially those tight and tough foreskin lips. He's trained them to be strong enough to stead his axewand.  Some people might think of their dick as a third leg, but not Peng. He is ready to use it as a third arm in battle and in love...

Cabarbetbara was a delight to work with! He is open for commissions now and I would give him my highest of recommendations.  A very sweet and lovely individual.  I hope Peng is the first of many works for us.
Please check out his tumblr below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...